|Home||» Products||» Telecom Products (SVTEL)||» Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer|
Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer
Being one of the distinguished manufacturers and suppliers, we offer an all-inclusive range of Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer. These systems are widely used in telephone exchanges for connecting multiple customer digital subscriber line interfaces to a high-speed digital communications channel using multiplexing techniques. With the support of our huge infrastructure, we are able to handle both bulk and customized orders from the customers. Well known for their reliable operation, Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer is available in different specifications.
SVTEL IPAM-4800 series IP DSLAM has 48/24 ports subscriber line interface with POTS splitter built-in achieved 1U height space saving design. IPAM-4800 came with unique bandwidth management, flow prioritization and data flow security control key feature. IPAM-4800 provided QoS (quality of service) capability to meet triple play (voice, data, video) requirement, support ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/ G.SHDSL interface, stackable up to 8 IPAM-4800 can be cascaded.
No matters in features, performance, and cost wise, IPAM-4800 is the best choice for NSP (network service provider).
- SNMP-based GUI EMS
- Local RS-232 CLI, and Ethernet SNMP/TELNET management
- Remote in-band SNMP/TELNET management
- Firmware upgradeable via FTP or TFTP
- Support 64x128 MAC address & 256 Multicast MAC address
- Support Static VLAN and Port-based VLAN
- Firewall security by VLAN filtering, MAC Filtering, IP Filtering, Access Control List by MAC and IP
- Traffic prioritization (802.1p)
- Traffic bandwidth management by MAC and IP address
- Uplink Aggregation (802.3ad)
- Support 802.1x, DHCP Relay option 82, PPPoA to PPPoE conversion, etc