|Home||» Products||» Fibre Management System||» RSTB|
With hold of our experienced and talented team members, we are manufacturing and supplying a wide range of Fiber Management System for our valuable clients. We design these systems for diverse industrial applications so as to protect and store optical fiber cables as well as for splicing & patching of pigtails, patch cords & optical fiber cable. Some of the features of our Fiber Management System are that these are suitable for both internal as well as external applications.
These are available both in CRC and plastic bodies.
These are made by utilizing flawless components with aid of advanced tools and technology. The wall mountable termination box provides mechanical & environmental protection for both the fiber and it's components and permits appropriate access while maintaining highest standards of fiber management. The product is typically located on customer premises but can be used in outdoors in aerial applications or in street cabinets.
Customers can purchase them from us at very pocket friendly prices in different specifications.
- Wall mountable box
- It is designed for splicing & patching of pigtails & patchcords
- Can be used both for internal as well as external applications
- Multiple options of cable entries available
- Cable entries from bottom side. Cable & strength member holding provided inside the box.
- Options if 12F/24F/48F/96F in CRC
- Options of 2F/4F/8F/12F/16F/24F/48F in plastic body
- Design of tray ensures bend radius protection and solutions for all type of fibers
- Detachable path panels available for all common type of adapters
- All type of connector/adapter combinations
- Box can be delivered with pigtails & connector adapter in the kit